Effective Date: March 14, 2022
These Terms may apply to you individually, the business or other legal entity user you represent, or both. If you are using the Site on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to enter into these Terms on behalf of such entity. By accessing, registering for or using the Site, you: (1) acknowledge that you have read and understand these Terms; (2) agree to be bound by them in their entirety, and (3) are entering into a legally binding agreement with us. As used in these Terms and unless separately identified as applicable to either an individual or entity, “you” and “your” refer to both you individually and the entity on behalf of which you are entering into these Terms.
- Your Eligibility; Your Responsibility
To be eligible to use the Site, you represent and warrant that you: (i) are at least 18 years of age, or otherwise over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (ii) are not currently restricted from the Site (iii) have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; and (viv) will not violate any rights of Life2 or a third party.
You assume all responsibility for your use of, and access to, the Site.
- Personal Information; Feedback
- Accuracy. By using our Site, you represent and warrant that all information you submit to us is true, accurate, current and complete and that you will promptly notify us in writing if your information changes. We are not responsible for any disputes or claims related to any inaccurate, incomplete, or untimely information provided by you to us.
- Feedback. You may from time to time identify problems, solutions to identified problems, provide suggestions, comments or other feedback related to our Site or otherwise relating to Life2 (“Feedback”) to Life2. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback is and shall be given entirely voluntarily and Life2 shall be free to use or disclose such Feedback for any purpose. You further acknowledge and agree that your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Life2 under any circumstances relating to such Feedback.
- Personal Use; Limited License; Ownership
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, Life2 grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license and right to access the Site through a generally available mobile device, web browser or Life2 authorized Site to view content and information and otherwise use the Site to the extent intended and permitted by the functionality thereof. This license is personal to you, and you may not resell our Site, You may not copy or download any content from the Site except with the prior written approval of Life2. You acknowledge that, except as otherwise expressly provided, these Terms are solely between you and Life2.
Furthermore, without the prior written approval of Life2, you may not distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Site. Any commercial use not expressly authorized is prohibited. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the Site. Your rights are subject to your compliance with these Terms as well as any other agreements applicable to the Site you are using. The Site provided by Life2 is licensed, not sold. The Site, and all copies of the Site, are owned by Life2 or its third party licensors and are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trade secret laws. Life2 reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein. You agree that you have no right to any Life2 trademark or service mark and may not use any such mark in any way unless expressly authorized by Life2.
As between you and Life2, you own the information, materials, photos, or other content (the “Content”) you provide Life2 under this Terms. Any Content that you upload or otherwise provide to Life2 in connection with the Site may be used by Life2 in order to provide and promote the Site or Life2’s business. Accordingly, you grant to Life2, and all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable, non-exclusive, and transferable right to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, adapt, publicly display and otherwise use the Content. Such right to use such Content shall survive the termination of these Terms and termination of the Site. You authorize us to use, forward, or post your profile or related information on other sites and Site.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for retaining all records and reconciling all transaction information relating to your use of the Site.
- Third-Party Content & Websites
We do not control, and we are not responsible for, any data, content, services, or products (including software) that you access, download, receive or buy while using the Site. We may, but do not have any obligation to, block information, transmissions or access to certain information, services, products or domains to protect the Site, our network, the public or our users. We are not a publisher of third-party content accessed through the Site and are not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness or delivery of any opinions, advice, statements, messages, services, graphics, data or any other information provided to or by third parties as accessible through the Site.
- Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Site. You may not use our Site to post or transmit any illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation. In particular, the following is a representative, non-exhaustive list of acts that are prohibited:
- Using the Site while operating a motor vehicle;
- The transmission or posting of chain letters or pyramid schemes, or other acts that involve deceptive online marketing practices or fraud;
- Acts that may materially and adversely affect the quality of other users’ experience;
- Actual or attempted unauthorized use or sabotage of any computers, machines or networks;
- Introducing malicious programs into the Site, network or servers (e.g. viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.);
- Engaging in any monitoring or interception of data not intended for you without authorization;
- Attempting to circumvent authentication or security of any host, network, or account without authorization;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Site, or any part thereof;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Site, technology underlying the Site, or other users’ content, in whole or part;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on the Site (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in these Terms, or as expressly authorized by Life2 in writing;
- Using any method, software or program designed to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that is abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing, obscene or menacing, or a breach of confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that violates any intellectual property rights of a third party, including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights;
- Transmitting, receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Falsifying user identification information;
- Using the Site for anything other than lawful purposes including, but not limited to, intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Life2 representative, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- DMCA Notice and Procedure
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA).
If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent at the email address below (the “Designated Agent”):
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
100 NORTH POINT CENTER, SUITE 125
ALPHARETTA, GA 30022
If your concern is with content you posted to any Site, please note that by submitting, posting, or displaying your content on our site, you grant us and our end users a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license as specified in these Terms.
If your content has not been posted to any Site previous, your notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 5 above:
- We shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- We shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- We shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to our Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
- We shall promptly provide you, the complaining party, with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- We shall inform you that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- We shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided our Designated Agent has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our network or system.
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate an individual’s ability to use the Site if he or she is a repeat infringer. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact our DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
- Right to Restrict or Terminate Access
Life2 may deny or restrict your access to all or part of the Site without notice in its reasonable discretion if it deems that you have engaged in any conduct or activities that Life2 in its reasonable discretion believes violates the letter or spirit of any of these Terms.
Life2 reserves the right to modify or delete any content, data, and other information stored on Life2’s servers. Life2 will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of the termination of these Terms or the Site or for any actions taken by Life2 pursuant to these Terms as a result of such termination.
You may terminate these Terms by terminating your use of the Site. Any sections or terms which by their nature should survive or are otherwise necessary to enforce the purpose of these Terms, will survive the termination of these Terms and termination of the Site.
- Accessibility Policy
As recently as January 2022, the World Health Organization estimated that there are more than one billion people living with disabilities, with over 100 million persons having significant difficulties in functioning (for more information, see www.who.int/disabilities/en).
Many of these disabilities can affect access to information technologies. Additionally, the same individuals who run into barriers that impede access to information technologies could benefit most from using them.
Given the importance of the internet, accessibility to the web is of critical importance to people with disabilities around the world, including people with auditory, cognitive, physical, neurological, and visual disabilities. It is likewise important to those with accessibility needs due to aging.
Providing accessible web content can also benefit people who do not have disabilities but who are experiencing situational barriers. For example, when accessing the internet from devices with small screens or in low bandwidth situations, or when experiencing barriers due to language or literacy levels, accessibility solutions can also support improved access
As a business serving the public good, Life2 is committed to ensuring equal access for people with disabilities
We continue to partner with our Site provider as they improve their platform's user experience for everyone while applying relevant accessibility tools and standards. Our Site is built on a partner-provided platform with code that is compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The Site displays correctly in current browsers using standards compliant HTML/CSS code and should continue to display correctly on future browsers.
Our website partners take the following measures to ensure the accessibility of sites built on their platform:
- Ensures accessibility is part of their continuous improvement process
- Employs formal accessibility quality assurance methods
- Keeps abreast of the technical and legal aspects of accessibility to the best of their ability
Life2 will endeavor to maximize the access of people with disabilities to this Site. We have a strong commitment in meeting all visitor needs. If you encounter content or features of the Site that are not accessible to those with disabilities, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please provide the page and a brief description of the content or functionality where the issue was encountered, along with a suggestion for improvement. We appreciate your feedback and comments as we continue our journey to accommodate all visitors to our site in terms of accessibility.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL SITE CONTENT AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NONINFRINGEMENT, AVAILABILITY OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. Life2 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. LIFE2 DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, OR OTHERWISE
- Medical Advice
The Site and related Services are merely tools and do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information made available through the Site or Services do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be used for any such purpose. We are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product obtained through the use of the Site or Services. You are solely responsible for any and all medical advice and/or content and messaging relating to medical advice that is rendered, delivered or approved by you or your representatives (or failure to provide any of the foregoing) through use of the Site or Services. LIFE2 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DESCRIPTION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES REGARDING MEDICATIONS OR OTHERWISE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, SAFE OR ERROR-FREE. HEALTH INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND MUST BE INTEGRATED BY HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS INTO THE GENERAL CLINICAL RECORD FOR INDIVIDUALS UNDER THEIR SUPERVISION AND CORRELATED WITH OTHER CLINICAL DATA AS REQUIRED BY PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS IN THE APPLICABLE DISCIPLINE. USE OF DATA ACCESSED BY MEANS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, AS WELL AS TREATMENT DECISIONS BASED ON SUCH INFORMATION ARE THE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY, AND LIFE2 ASSUMES NO LIABILITY IN RESPECT THEREOF. THE SITE, SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE NOT A CERTIFIED ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD AND ANY AND ALL CLINICAL DECISIONS SHOULD BE MADE BY A LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER USING THE ORIGINAL SOURCE DATA. THE SITE AND SERVICES SHOULD NOT BE USED AS THE ORIGINAL SOURCE TO RENDER MEDICAL DECISION MAKING AND ALL DATA SHOULD BE VALIDATED BY THE LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
- Limitation of Liabilit
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Life2, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY, “Life2 PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
A Life2 PARTY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED (100) US DOLLARS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Life2 Parties harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) any violation of these Terms by you; (ii) your violation of any rights of another; or (iii) your use of the Site. Life2 reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to defense by you.
- Electronic Notices and Disclosures
You acknowledge and agree that Life2 may provide notices and other disclosures to you electronically by posting such notices or other disclosures on Life2’s website or by emailing it to you at any email address provided to Life2 by you. Such notices or other disclosures shall be considered received by you following the posting on the website or twenty-four (24) hours following the email being sent to you, as applicable. Any such electronic notice or other disclosure shall have the same effect and meaning as if it had been provided to you as a paper copy.
- Changes to the Terms
We may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms, at any time without prior notice to you other than listing of a later effective date than the one set forth at the top of these Terms. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting at the Site. As your next visit to the Site or use of the Site may be governed by different Terms, we encourage you to look for a new effective date on these Terms when you visit the Site or use the Site. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes.
Your use or continued use of the Site following the posting or notice of any changes to these Terms or any other posted policies shall constitute your acceptance of the changed Terms or policies.
These Terms, along with any rules, guidelines, or policies published on the Life2 homepage constitute the entire agreement between Life2 and you with respect to your use of our Site. If there is any conflict between the Terms and any other rules or instructions posted on the Site, the Terms shall control. No amendment to these Terms by you by shall be effective unless acknowledged in writing by Life2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Life2 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms or the policies referenced herein at any time as set forth above. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Georgia, without reference to its choice of law rules. The exclusive venue for any action arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be in Atlanta, Georgia. The parties each hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue in Atlanta, Georgia and waive any objections to such jurisdiction and venue. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that Life2 shall be entitled to apply for injunctive remedies or other equitable relief in any jurisdiction. Subject to any applicable law to the contrary, you agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the use of our Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, or such action will be permanently barred. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the rest of these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Life2. Life2’s failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Any sections or terms which by their nature should survive or are otherwise necessary to enforce the purpose of these Terms, will survive the termination of these Terms and termination of the Site. All headings included in these Terms are included for convenience only, and shall not be considered in interpreting these Terms. These Terms do not limit any rights that Life2 may have pursuant to any intellectual property laws or any other laws. All rights and remedies available to Life2, pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise, at law or in equity, are cumulative and not exclusive of any other rights or remedies that may be available to Life2. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Site, or any other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Site or any content or other material used or displayed through the Site. Except as otherwise expressly set forth herein, there shall exist no right of any person, other than you and Life2, to claim a beneficial interest in these Terms or any rights occurring by virtue of these Terms. No independent contractor relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchise relationship is created by this Agreement.
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims, you may contact Life2 at 100 North Point Center, Suite 125, Alpharetta Ga 30022, 678.671.2200.