Effective Date: March 14, 2022
This Privacy Notice describes how Life2 collects, uses, and shares your personal information via its website (the "Site"). This Privacy Notice also describes how Life2 manages data and the choices Life2 customers have regarding such data.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to third parties or their services, including our health care customers on whose behalf Life2 may analyze individual information. You should refer to those parties’ privacy notices to understand their privacy practices. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information which cannot be identified to any individual, household or their devices.
Information We Collect
When you fill out some forms on the Site, we may ask you to provide your first and last name, your email address, and your phone number.
We may collect data regarding your use of this Site through cookies, web beacons, and other automatically collected information. This data may include your IP address; date and time you access the Site and the pages and content you access during your visit; websites that you link to or from; emails from us that you open and the links you click on within those emails. Cookies are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. Cookies may also be used to personalize your visit by storing your preferences or displaying content based upon what you have viewed on the Sites and other websites. Web beacons or pixel tags connect web pages to web servers and their
cookies. We may use these and similar technologies on this Site and other websites.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use data we collect for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To operate our business.
- To provide, improve, maintain, or optimize the Services.
- To provide support and respond to you inquiries.
- To detect and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activity.
- To protect the rights and interests of you, ourselves, and others.
- For other purposes permitted by law or to which you consent.
Please note that we may combine the information we gather about you in identifiable form, including information from third parties, including for benchmarking and analysis purposes.
How We Secure Information
We are committed to maintaining measures to protect the security of your information collected under this Privacy Notice. Of course, despite these measures, no network or system is ever entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of networks and systems that we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
- With our professional advisors who provide legal, compliance, accounting, banking, or consulting services.
- In order to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our interests, property or lega rights, or those of our customers or third parties.
- With law enforcement, officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar law enforcement request, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of this Privacy Notice or
other applicable terms.
- With companies or other entities in connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business.
- For other legal purposes, such as to enforce our terms and conditions, or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- With your direction or consent.
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites when you use our website or services. We do not respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding
the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
What Choices do I Have?
Cookies. You have a number of choices regarding certain cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser’s setting to notify you of cookie placement or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of our website may not function
properly as a result.
Children’s Privacy Rights
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect data from children under age 18 without parental consent.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the Effective Date at the top of this Privacy Notice. Changes to this Privacy Notice will be effective once they are posted unless otherwise indicated
If you have any questions or concern about this privacy notice or the privacy practices at Life2, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.